Intermediate Industrial Designer
We are looking for a highly collaborative talented 2-4 years’ experience Intermediate Industrial Designer to join our team of 2D and 3D designers and researchers.
KerrSmith Design is a leading design studio, with international perspective and global acclaim. We bring sophisticated design excellence to a wide variety of clients across a range of sectors. We are looking for a highly collaborative talented designer to join our team of 2D and 3D designers and researchers.
You must solve problems, share ideas and work in a flexible way, in an open, demanding, creative environment. You will be expected to show proficiency in:
- human centered design research
- highly detailed form development at a range of scales
- accurate technical communications including product and process specification in multiple materials, using multiple software platforms
current software design programme expertise will include:
Autodesk Fusion 360
Adobe Creative Cloud
Good knowledge of Powerpoint is an asset
You will be expected to demonstrate an ability to:
- work closely with Creative Directors to translate a design brief into design excellence
- work collaboratively with studio peers and courteously with clients
- be able to manage several projects simultaneously
- pay meticulous attention to detail
- be self motivated and able to work independently as required
- check your ego at the door
Required Project Experience
You must have excellent knowledge of current design, materials and production/manufacturing techniques, and have experience with a range of projects such as:
- consumer products
- signage and wayfinding
The Pay: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Please email your CV and comprehensive PDF portfolio including design process and methodology with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected will be contacted.
No calls please.